To offer the participants fundamental knowledge of Energy (Qi) and Energy Channels.
The 3 following workshops (one per month) will cover the three Healing Practices of the Ancient Chinese Tradition: Acupressure, Qi Gong and Self-massage.
Provide information about the basic principles of The Healing Practices from the Ancient Chinese Tradition.
Workshop #1 – Sun. June 23rd
- Show the Oriental Vision of Energy (Qi)
- Train the participant in the location of the Energy Channels and the most used Acupoints.
“Qi” for Traditional Chinese Medicine, is translated as Breath of life or Life Energy. In Chinese Tradition, they talk about a Supreme Energy, the Primordial Qi, from which all that exists is derived. The Qi, is the vital energy of the Universe, indispensable in all aspects of life, is the vital life force that animates and energizes our body and flows through the energetic channels.
- Energy (Qi). Vision of Chinese Tradition – Ideogram of energy
- The Yin and the Yang. Principle of all Movement
- General correspondences of Yin and Yang
- The five elements or five movements.
- Different energies that move in the body. – The Energy Channels.
- Route of the Energy Channels. – Acupoints (access points to the energetic channels).
- Different ways to stimulate the energy channels and acupoints.
Workshop #2 -(date to be announced)
- Teach Acupressure techniques for the stimulation of the Energy Channels and Acupoints.
Workshop #3 (date to be announced)
- Use of Qi Gong as a tool for prevention, healing, body strength and spiritual growth.
Workshop #4 (date to be announced)
- Learn an Energy Massage Technique (TUI NA) to unlock and balance the energy.