with Jodi Davis
Sat. March 16th, 1-3pm
includes a starter Scoby and brew
Learn how to brew your own Kombucha easily at home.
The health benefits that can purportedly be relieved by Kombucha are numerous. Just to name a few:
- Reduces joint pain
- Helps the liver in detoxification
- Has anti-biotic resistant yeast
- Protects the stomach lining
- Helps the kidneys to eliminate environmental pollutants
- Helps alleviate constipation and diarrhea
- May help prevent cancer
- Supports healthy digestion
- Can reduce caffeine and sugar intake
Home brewed Kombucha tastes better than the store bought varieties. Not to mention that when you brew at home, there are over 500 flavor combinations that you can customize your brew with!
In this workshop we will learn the brewing process, talk about the dos and don’ts, taste homemade Kombucha, and you will receive your own starter Scoby and brew.