Saturday, Aug. 22nd, 2020
1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
What is Reiki?
It is the practice of the ancient, traditional Japanese art of deep healing and relaxation. It is based on the knowledge that all living things have a life force energy. Reiki benefits everyone that experiences it and is valid for use on anyone, no matter how young, old, or frail. Reiki complements all forms of healing.
Who Can Learn It?
Reiki is available to anyone and anyone can learn Reiki. The ability to use Reiki is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master that allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of “life force energy” to improve one’s health and enhance the quality of life.
Information covered during this 4 to 5 – hour workshop includes:
- Review of 1st Degree Reiki Practices & Principles
- Receive 3 Reiki sacred symbols into the interior of the Reiki energy
- Instruction in use and purpose of the Reiki Symbols
- Magnify the power
- Access the mental/emotional component
- Allow for distance healing
- Practice Time in the presence of an experienced Master/Teacher
A detailed class manual is included.
You will also receive a certificate as a Second Degree Reiki Practitioner at the completion of class.
Once you have received a Reiki attunement, you will have Reiki for the remainder of your life. It does not wear off and you can never lose it!