The Art of cultivating energy to preserve health and vitality.
Qi Gong is a millenary practice that cultivates among other things, the conscious movement of energy for health, vitality, and connection with the Supreme.
Acupuncture, Acupressure, Moxibustion, Pharmacopoeia and Tui Na (massage) form the basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Workshop #1 – Saturday, August 17th @ 1-5pm
“Qi” for Traditional Chinese Medicine, is translated as Breath of life or Life Energy. In Chinese Tradition, they talk about a Supreme Energy, the Primordial Qi, from which all that exists is derived. The Qi, is the vital energy of the Universe, indispensable in all aspects of life, is the vital life force that animates and energizes our body and flows through the energetic channels.
- Energy (Qi). Vision of Chinese Tradition – Ideogram of energy
- The Yin and the Yang. Principle of all Movement
- General correspondences of Yin and Yang
- The five elements or five movements.
- Different energies that move in the body. – The Energy Channels.
- Route of the Energy Channels. – Acupoints (access points to the energetic channels).
- Different ways to stimulate the energy channels and acupoints.
Workshop #3 – Sunday, September 1st @ 1-4pm
Use of Qi Gong as a tool for prevention, healing, body strength and spiritual growth.
- What is Qi Gong.
- Explanation of the ideogram of Qi Gong
- Different ways to move energy through Qi Gong.
- Types of Qi Gong:
Preventive Qi Gong
Healing Qi Gong
Martial Qi Gong
Spiritual Qi Gong
- Qi Gong practice.
Workshop #4 – (DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED)
Learn an Energy Massage Technique (TUI NA) to unlock and balance the energy
All this is oriented to:
- Prevent Energetic unbalance.
- Strengthen our immune system.
- Increase our vitality
- Manage high levels of stress
- Channel emotions
- Harmonize our body
- Preserve health
- Increase awareness